- Get your rest. Our interviews often are a few hours in length as you meet with several people, typically for 30 minutes each.
- Allow for travel time. Bad traffic can happen at any time during the day, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get here.
- Arrive five to ten minutes early. This will give you a chance to relax and prepare yourself before the interview begins.
- Bring documentation. Do you have a portfolio to share or an impressive project you can present? We'd like to see them.
- Dress to impress. We are a business-casual company. Dress in your best, presentable way, but make sure you're comfortable.
- Research the company. We've taken the time to review your resume and get to know your background. Have you done the same for us?
- Know how you fit the role. Give us examples of where you have done similar things in previous roles. It helps us imagine you working for us.
- Ask questions. We'll have lots of questions for you, but we want you to get to know us too.
- Ask around. Do you know people who work at Qorvo? Ask them what they think of working here. We believe Qorvo is a great place to work and we think you'll find our employees will say the same.
If you have any unanswered questions, please don't hesitate to ask your recruiter. We look forward to meeting you.